- Super Soft Luxury Shell - Truly our best cover yet.
- Ventilation Holes (to increase cooling and reduce any ear pressure)
- 35% Larger (more space for your big brains)
Lowest Price Ever
Most people hunting for the perfect side sleeping pillow give up in frustration. They never even make it this far.
Are you tired? Do you wake up in pain? With a kinked neck? Back pain? Headaches? Or shoulder pain? The Side Cube was designed by side sleepers, for side sleepers, to solve these exact issues.
Every single detail of your Side Cube — from the firmness to the inner foam to the breathable soft cover — has been considered, crafted, and tested in our lab. All to deliver the best sleep of your life.
Pillow Cube Will Help You:
- Fall Asleep Faster
- Stay Asleep Longer
- Relieve Neck Pain
- Relieve Back Pain
- Wake Up Happier
Checkout the sizes of mattresses below.
If you're still scratching your head over which size is best for you, don't lose sleep over it! Our sleep consultant is always on standby, eager to help you find the perfect fit.
MADE FOR SIDE SLEEPERS, BY SIDE SLEEPERS
Old fashioned pillows are made with cheap foam dumped into a sack. But sleepers need more support, and we will try anything to get it; folding, stacking, nothing works.
Pillow Cube fills the gap between your bed and your head, aligns your spine, and supports your noggin.
Our customers report that they get better sleep, wake up pain free and full of energy.
DESIGNED WITH PREMIUM MATERIALS TO SUPPORT YOUR NECK & ALIGN YOUR SPINE.
What if my partner sleeps on their back or stomach?
Whether your partner sleeps on their back, stomach, or dreams of the French Revolution, we’ve got the perfect pillow for them. Designed with precision, our pillow not only cradles the heads of side sleepers but also offers optimal neck support. It's no wonder that back and stomach sleepers alike have reported increased comfort and rejuvenating sleep. Don't lose your head over which mattress to get. Fight for a better sleep today!
- Reid S.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Sleep helpYesterdayHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Sleep helpRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing neck support
I love how well this pillow fits between my shoulder and neck, other pillows force me to strain, this one makes it easy to relax, well done.PCPillow CubeYesterday
We're glad it helps you relax!
- Randy Rentfro I.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Sleep helpYesterdayHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Sleep helpRated 5 out of 5 starsIt's pretty good, and it gets better with use!
When I first got the cube I though it was just a little too tall for me. Now that I have been using it for a few weeks it's gotten to the just right spot. No snoring or restless nights. To be clear, it is more on the expensive side, but great value for the money IMO.
I went through four of the competitors to get to this pillow. As long as it wears well over time I'll give this a perfect ratting. Good job on this product.PCPillow CubeYesterday
Thanks for leaving a review! We're glad you like it!
- M H.Verified BuyerHow old are you? Over 65What Position do you Sleep In? CombinationBought For Pain relief2 days agoHow old are you? Over 65What Position do you Sleep In? CombinationBought For Pain reliefRated 5 out of 5 starsGame changer
Over 20 years I have experimented with all sorts of pillows to relieve my shoulder and neck pain...a daily struggle. My CPAP metrics were in the basement because of my neck kinking at night and affecting my airway. As soon as I got the Side Cube my shoulder and neck pain went away and my CPAP performance metrics improved dramatically. I'm getting great sleep now. Greatest. Pillow. Ever!PCPillow CubeYesterday
We're glad it's paired well with the CPAP! Thanks for the review!
- r l.Verified BuyerHow old are you? Over 65What Position do you Sleep In? Side2 days agoHow old are you? Over 65What Position do you Sleep In? SideRated 5 out of 5 starsBrilliant!
No more waking to fluff up the old pillow; head hits it and I’m out for the night. Where have you been all my life?PCPillow CubeYesterday
We're so glad to hear this!
- Bonnie G.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Try something new2 days agoHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Try something newRated 5 out of 5 starsFantastic pillow
I did not realize that I was waking up with neck pain until I used this pillow and woke up without it. It's soft yet firm and holds its shape. I love it.PCPillow CubeYesterday
We're glad to hear it's helped!
How do I know which size to order?
Take our PRODUCT QUIZ to find the perfect fit for you! If you need further assistance, reach out to our support specialists at email@example.com.
“What if I sleep on my back?”
While the Pillow Cube was specifically designed for side sleepers, we have heard from some side/back sleepers that they enjoy the pillow too! But all in all, the pillow is intended for side sleepers.
Where do you ship to?
We currently ship within the United States.
What is in the foam?
Our high-quality foam is made of breathable, viscoelastic polyurethane.
What is the pillowcase made from?
The pillowcase is made out of polyester and spandex.
What is the cover made from?
Our quilted cover is made from polyester.