- Premium Memory Foam infused with Cooling Beads (for deeper sleep & more support)
- Cool Coat painted across the top (adding an icy touch of coolness)
- Ventilation Holes (extra cooling, less ear pressure)
Side Cube Deluxe
Calling all OG side sleepers and seekers of sleep nirvana:
Brace yourself for a pillow experience like no other.
We have UPGRADED the Pillow Cube to provide you with a sleep experience that surpasses the comfort and support of the original Side Cube.
Our new features include:
- 35% Larger (more space for your big brains)
- Ventilation Holes (to increase cooling and reduce any ear pressure)
- Advanced Antimicrobial Properties (the pillow stays cleaner, longer)
- Premium Memory Foam (higher quality, will keep it’s support longer)
- Our Super Soft Luxury Shell - Truly our best cover yet. You’ll think it came from kittens. (It didn’t, but you might think it did)
Get it today to experience the highest tier of unparalleled comfort and support.
Checkout the sizes of mattresses below.
If you're still scratching your head over which size is best for you, don't lose sleep over it! Our sleep consultant is always on standby, eager to help you find the perfect fit.
MADE FOR SIDE SLEEPERS, BY SIDE SLEEPERS
Old fashioned pillows are made with cheap foam dumped into a sack. But sleepers need more support, and we will try anything to get it; folding, stacking, nothing works.
Pillow Cube fills the gap between your bed and your head, aligns your spine, and supports your noggin.
Our customers report that they get better sleep, wake up pain free and full of energy.
DESIGNED WITH PREMIUM MATERIALS TO SUPPORT YOUR NECK & ALIGN YOUR SPINE.
What if my partner sleeps on their back or stomach?
Whether your partner sleeps on their back, stomach, or dreams of the French Revolution, we’ve got the perfect pillow for them. Designed with precision, our pillow not only cradles the heads of side sleepers but also offers optimal neck support. It's no wonder that back and stomach sleepers alike have reported increased comfort and rejuvenating sleep. Don't lose your head over which mattress to get. Fight for a better sleep today!
- Matt A.Verified ReviewerHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? Side, BackBought For Pain relief1 week agoHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? Side, BackBought For Pain reliefRated 5 out of 5 starsLook no further
I’ve gotta be honest. I’ve been on a long journey to find the right pillow. I’ve struggled with neck pain from sleeping on wimpy pillows. I decided to give this pillow a shot. I’ve had it for a week and a half and I am pain free when I wake up in the morning. I have nothing but good things to say about this pillow. If you struggle with neck pain and are a side sleeper your search for a cure ends here. Also buy a pillow case. Super comfy and allows your pillow to stay cool throughout the night.PCPillow Cube1 week ago
We're thrilled to hear it's been the right fit for you!
- Cindy G.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 55-64What Position do you Sleep In? Side2 weeks agoHow old are you? 55-64What Position do you Sleep In? SideRated 5 out of 5 starsNeck, back, and head feel great!
I am amazed at how much this pillow has helped my sleep and my aching neck and back. No more numbness in hands or neuritis in the back of my head!
Thank you pillow cube ❤️PCPillow Cube2 weeks ago
Music to our ears!! We're thrilled to be the remedy for aching necks, backs, and the unsolicited numbness brigade. Here's to many more nights of blissful sleep and waking up without a neuritis cameo!
- Morris L.Verified ReviewerHow old are you? 55-64What Position do you Sleep In? Side3 weeks agoHow old are you? 55-64What Position do you Sleep In? SideRated 5 out of 5 stars3.5 years and never buying from another pillow company
I got a cube and a deluxe during the Kickstarter campaign in 2020, and I have slept on the deluxe every night since. The cube is on my couch for napping. It still is firm enough to keep my neck straight when I sleep on my side, and soft enough that I don't wake up with a dead ear. Waking up with back and neck pain was a thing of the past the first morning after I got my pillow, and I'm never buying another kind of pillow ever again. In fact, I'm here to buy the knee pillow to help with the arthritis in my knee.PCPillow Cube3 weeks ago
We have never been so flattered! We are the luckiest pillow ever!!!! Thanks for being a great supporter of our brand!
- James A.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 55-64What Position do you Sleep In? Side, BackBought For Sleep help3 weeks agoHow old are you? 55-64What Position do you Sleep In? Side, BackBought For Sleep helpRated 5 out of 5 starsMy review
Great pillow! Wish you had a pillowcase to fit it!PCPillow Cube3 weeks ago
It's your lucky day...we do have Deluxe pillowcases on our website designed to fit our Deluxe pillows!
- Alma C.Verified Buyer4 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsCube pillow
I should have gotten a cool Deluxe. But this one is awesome. I would buy it again.PCPillow Cube3 weeks ago
It's not too late to exchange it for a cooling one if you'd like! We're thrilled you love it!
What are the dimensions of the pillow?
- Height: 4, 5 or 6 inch (available in 3 sizes)
- Width: 12 inch
- Length: 24 inch
How do I know which size to order?
Take our PRODUCT QUIZ to find the perfect fit for you! If you need further assistance, reach out to our support specialists at email@example.com.
“What if I sleep on my back?”
While the Pillow Cube was specifically designed for side sleepers, we have heard from some side/back sleepers that they enjoy the pillow too! But all in all, the pillow is intended for side sleepers.
Where do you ship to?
We currently ship within the United States.
What is in the foam?
Our high-quality foam is made of breathable, viscoelastic polyurethane.
What is the pillowcase made from?
The pillowcase is made out of polyester and spandex.
Can I return the pillow?
Yes, you can. Please take note of the following:
- There is a $15 return shipping fee, unless Redo was purchased at checkout for $2.98.
- Additionally, there is a 15% processing fee when you select refund back to Original Payment Method. This can be avoided if you do an exchange or select store credit.