Side Sleeper Ice Cube Pillow
Save 39% Off
Looking for a way to keep your head cool while sleeping? Look no further than the Side Sleeper Ice Cube Pillow! This unique cube-shaped pillow is specifically designed for side sleepers, and features frozen fibers that will help keep your head cool all night long. So say goodbye to flipping your pillow in search of the cool side – with the Side Sleeper Ice Cube Pillow, you can sleep 10 degrees colder without ever having to worry about it!
- Andrew B.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 45-54What Position do you Sleep In? Side, BackBought For Pain relief5 days agoHow old are you? 45-54What Position do you Sleep In? Side, BackBought For Pain reliefRated 5 out of 5 starsgreat pillow for my neck pain
it's cool and comfortablePCPillow Cube3 days ago
It's cool and coooool. <3 Your neck thanks you
- Michael F.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Pain relief5 days agoHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Pain reliefRated 5 out of 5 starsSkeptical at first…
When I first laid on the pillow, I was definitely skeptical. After a week with it, I am completely sold. It’s the best pillow I have owned. It’s the perfect blend of soft yet supportive, it sleeps cool, and my sleep scores on my Apple Watch are higher than they’ve ever been. The only downside is now I dream more, and my dreams can be pretty weird.PCPillow Cube3 days ago
When in doubt, try it out! It sounds like your nifty smart watch agrees too!
Try not to get sucked into those weird dreams of yours though. Christopher Nolan may come calling if you're not careful!
- Marsi T.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 45-54What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Pain relief5 days agoHow old are you? 45-54What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Pain reliefRated 5 out of 5 starsDitched my chiropractor
I was in the market for a new pillow when your ad popped up in my feed. Funny how the internet knows our thoughts and dreams. I was waking up in daily pain in my neck and shoulders and increasing my tile at the chiropractor. The pillow cube makes my neck straight instead of crooked when I sleep and I have the best nights sleep now! Haven’t been back to the chiropractor since. Sleep is the root of all health. This pillow is a mighty worthy investment especially considering how much time we spend in bed. I have autoimmune issues and quality sleep is critical. LOVE IT!PCPillow Cube3 days ago
I'm sure hearing this would be a little bittersweet for your chiropractor! We're thrilled to hear a quality pillow was the solution you needed.
- William E.Verified BuyerHow old are you? Over 65What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Pain relief1 week agoHow old are you? Over 65What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Pain reliefRated 5 out of 5 starsNeck pain along with shoulder pain
It was thick and I thought it was not going to do anything that it said it would do . But boy was I wrong after my first night no more neck or shoulder pain . Now I am a very high body temperature person and as far as the cooling effects minimal but it does seem to spread the heat more evenly throughout the pillow so it’s much better the any other pillow and I have tried many . Expensive but sleeping and waking up rested and pain free worth every penny.PCPillow Cube6 days ago
Thanks for giving Pillow Cube a try! It's an investment that is completely worth it, and we're glad you see that too!
- Simba S.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Sleep help1 week agoHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Sleep helpRated 5 out of 5 starsWow
This pillow is the bees knees quite honestly it’s the cat’s pajamas… I’ve never had a pillow that’s fit me so well… usually I need 2-3 pillows as a 6’5 giant but one week on this pillow and I’m sold… definitely the softest and most supportive pillow I’ve ever had… I will definitely be ordering this pillow for family birthday presents… can’t live with out itPCPillow Cube1 week ago
We love you found the jelly to your peanut butter. The apple of your eye. The cream of the crop! ;)
Okay, the bee's knees- I like it!
Thanks for sharing the love and welcome to the Pillow Cube fan club <3