- Premium Memory Foam infused with Cooling Beads (for deeper sleep & more support)
- Cool Coat painted across the top (adding an icy touch of coolness)
- Ventilation Holes (extra cooling, less ear pressure)
Lowest Price Ever
Looking for a way to keep your head cool while sleeping? Look no further than the Side Sleeper Ice Cube Pillow! This unique cube-shaped pillow is specifically designed for side sleepers, and features frozen fibers that will help keep your head cool all night long. So say goodbye to flipping your pillow in search of the cool side – with the Side Sleeper Ice Cube Pillow, you can sleep 10 degrees colder without ever having to worry about it!
Checkout the sizes of mattresses below.
If you're still scratching your head over which size is best for you, don't lose sleep over it! Our sleep consultant is always on standby, eager to help you find the perfect fit.
MADE FOR SIDE SLEEPERS, BY SIDE SLEEPERS
Old fashioned pillows are made with cheap foam dumped into a sack. But sleepers need more support, and we will try anything to get it; folding, stacking, nothing works.
Pillow Cube fills the gap between your bed and your head, aligns your spine, and supports your noggin.
Our customers report that they get better sleep, wake up pain free and full of energy.
DESIGNED WITH PREMIUM MATERIALS TO SUPPORT YOUR NECK & ALIGN YOUR SPINE.
What if my partner sleeps on their back or stomach?
Whether your partner sleeps on their back, stomach, or dreams of the French Revolution, we’ve got the perfect pillow for them. Designed with precision, our pillow not only cradles the heads of side sleepers but also offers optimal neck support. It's no wonder that back and stomach sleepers alike have reported increased comfort and rejuvenating sleep. Don't lose your head over which mattress to get. Fight for a better sleep today!
- Dakotas E.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 18-24What Position do you Sleep In? BackBought For Pain relief5 days agoHow old are you? 18-24What Position do you Sleep In? BackBought For Pain reliefRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat product!
I bought this product to treat myself and to replace my old Walmart pillow. It just kept sinking in and didn’t allow me the greatest night of sleep so it definitely needed to go. I did some research and came across this company and bought products as gifts but never myself and I finally decided to pull the trigger once I heard the differences people felt after using pillow cube products. Seeing my spouse so grateful first hand for her side cube I knew I had to treat myself and I’m glad I did, I won’t ever look back again and plan to always move forward with pillow cube! Thank yall for producing such great products!PCPillow Cube3 days ago
Yes! So glad you got one for yourself as well! Happy sleeping to all Pillow Cube users in your house.
- MichelleVerified ReviewerHow old are you? 45-54What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Sleep help1 week agoHow old are you? 45-54What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Sleep helpRated 5 out of 5 starsLOVE IT.... but
I could not spend ONE night without my Pillow Cube and Ice Cube cover. My neck pain is gone, I sleep better, and am happier when I wake up. Unfortunately, I have two Cubes and purchased only one Ice Cube cover, thinking I wouldn't need another during the winter months. Now, my cover is "shedding" and "pilling" in long, stretchy strings making it a little less comfortable and apparently it can't be replaced. PLEASE, Pillow Cube, I'm begging! Bring back the option of purchasing the square Ice Cube covers!! My sleep, my happiness (and quite possibly my husband's happiness!) depends on it!PCPillow Cube1 week ago
Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We are thrilled to hear you love your Ice Cube pillow! We recommend using a pillowcase over the cooling cover to reduce pilling and to allow for fewer wash cycles of the cover.
Unfortunately, at this time the Sidekick covers aren't going to be restocked and we do regret any inconvenience. Please know your interest has been forwarded to the appropriate department! Keep catching those deep sleep Zzz's!
- Ronald C.Verified BuyerHow old are you? Over 65What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Sleep help2 weeks agoHow old are you? Over 65What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Sleep helpRated 5 out of 5 starsgreat for side sleepers
1st pillow I’ve tried that doesn’t make my shoulders/arms go to sleep when sleep on my side.PCPillow Cube2 weeks ago
Amazing! We're thrilled to hear it!
- Jonathan R.Verified ReviewerHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Sleep help2 weeks agoHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Sleep helpRated 5 out of 5 starsLOVE THIS! Only one suggestion…
I love my ice cube. LOVE IT. I can’t sleep on any any other pillow. My only frustration is that the zipper has broken on the cool cover and doesn’t stay on like it should anymore. Unfortunately you can’t buy just the cover. Help pillow cube! I want to keep using my pillow! :(PCPillow Cube2 weeks ago
Please send us an email with a photo of your pillow cover so we can assist you with this! We're thrilled to hear you love your pillow!
- KarenVerified ReviewerHow old are you? 55-64What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Pain relief2 weeks agoHow old are you? 55-64What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Pain reliefRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it!!
I have been sleeping on this pillow for approximately 2 months and I haven't slept this good in years. I wake up pain free. It's awesome!!!PCPillow Cube2 weeks ago
This is so wonderful to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience.
What are the dimensions of the pillow?
- Height: 4, 5 or 6 inch (available in 3 sizes)
- Width: 12 inch
- Length: 24 inch
How do I know which size to order?
Take our PRODUCT QUIZ to find the perfect fit for you! If you need further assistance, reach out to our support specialists at email@example.com.
“What if I sleep on my back?”
While the Pillow Cube was specifically designed for side sleepers, we have heard from some side/back sleepers that they enjoy the pillow too! But all in all, the pillow is intended for side sleepers.
Where do you ship to?
We currently ship within the United States.
What is in the foam?
Our high-quality foam is made of breathable, viscoelastic polyurethane.
What is the pillowcase made from?
The pillowcase is made out of polyester and spandex.
Can I return the pillow?
Yes, you can. Please take note of the following:
- There is a $15 return shipping fee, unless Redo was purchased at checkout for $2.98.
- Additionally, there is a 15% processing fee when you select refund back to Original Payment Method. This can be avoided if you do an exchange or select store credit.