Pillow Cube Mattress Deluxe
The Perfect Luxury Mattress for Side Sleepers
Most mattresses aren’t made for side sleepers. That’s one reason you wake up with shoulder, neck, and back pain. The Pillow Cube Mattress Deluxe is specifically designed for the needs of side sleepers. The top third is pillowy soft so your shoulder sinks in and the middle is supportive for your hips so that your spine is perfectly aligned. Now you can finally sleep comfortably and wake up refreshed.
What Makes It Different?
- The Deluxe incorporates premium, pocketed coils and a higher-grade foam for more luxurious comfort and optimal spinal alignment
- The shoulder zone reduces pressure on your shoulder to decrease pain
- The hip zone provides support to align your spine and decrease back pain
Designed for Side Sleepers
Most other mattresses are either too soft and banana in the middle (killing your back) or they’re too hard for a side sleeper's shoulder and you wake up in pain.
We design mattresses specifically for the side sleeper's curvey and angles. We make the top third soft for your shoulder and the bottom part supportive for your hips.
Take a peek beneath the covers
Why should I get a Pillow Cube Mattress?
Soft on Your Shoulder and Supportive on Your Hips
Our Customers Are Saying
- Jesse S.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? Side, BackBought For Pain relief19 hours agoHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? Side, BackBought For Pain reliefReviewingPillow Cube Mattress DeluxeRated 5 out of 5 starsBest sleep yet
This mattress is incredibly soft, my wife and I had been waking up with back and body aches from our old mattress, but so far with this pillow cube mattress deluxe we've been getting a full and painless rest. I would highly recommend this mattress if you are a side sleeper.PCPillow Cube7 minutes ago
From aches and pains to 'snooze and gains' – that's quite the upgrade! 💤🌟 We're thrilled that the Pillow Cube Deluxe has turned your nights into peaceful, pain-free adventures. Side sleepers, you've found your match! Thanks for the glowing recommendation!
- Ray E.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Pain relief2 days agoHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Pain reliefReviewingPillow Cube Mattress DeluxeRated 5 out of 5 starsBest Mattress!!!!
I am a hardcore side sleeper, I typically go for the firmest mattress possible but recently discovered that my previous mattress was causing my extreme shoulder pain which lead to issues in day to day life like not being able to lift things or not getting the best workout in the gym. I was hesitant at first because this isn't the type of mattress I would typically go for but let me tell you, its life changing! I sleep so much better than I ever thought possible, and my shoulder is actually recovering. If you are a side sleeper that suffers from random aches and pains, really consider what kind of mattress you're sleeping on, what you think you like in a mattress is not necessarily what your body needs. I'd recommend this product to all my side sleepers out there!PCPillow CubeYesterday
We're so glad to hear how much it's helped! Thanks for the review!
- Amanda T.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? CombinationBought For Pain relief3 days agoHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? CombinationBought For Pain reliefReviewingPillow Cube Mattress DeluxeRated 5 out of 5 starsRelief
My husband and I have been sleeping on this mattress now since about August 16th. To say this mattress is comfortable is seriously such an understatement. The both of us would wake up every single morning in our old bed with the stiffest most sore necks ever. Since sleeping on our pillow cube deluxe mattress and using our pillow cube pillows we’ve had 0 neck pain/discomfort. I never worry about waking up with a numb tingly arm as the upper portion is so soft and allows your shoulders and arms to sink right in while still supporting your low back and hips. We were both surprised at how much this mattress has improved our quality of sleep. It even seems to help with my husbands awful snoring. After purchasing this it’s safe to say I’m 150% a pillow cube supporter. Don’t let your neck and back bother you any longer. Invest in this perfect mattress folks. You won’t regret it. They also give a 90 day sleep trial in case you don’t like it but it’s safe to say I will not be returning this beauty!PCPillow Cube3 days ago
Sounds like you're living the 'dream' with your Pillow Cube Deluxe mattress! 🌙💤 The transformation from stiff necks to heavenly slumber is truly remarkable. And it even moonlights as a snore-fighting superhero? That's what we call a mattress with superpowers. Thanks for the '150% supporter' status – you're the ultimate Pillow Cube ambassador!
- AnnVerified BuyerHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? Side, BackBought For Sleep help3 days agoHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? Side, BackBought For Sleep helpReviewingPillow Cube Mattress DeluxeRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat mattress, would buy again
This is one of the most comfortable mattresses I've ever used. In the product description, when they talked about different zones, I was very skeptical and didn't actually think I would be able to feel the difference. However, the difference between zones is very noticeable. It provides the right amount of support on my shoulder and neck, allowing them to sink into the mattress a bit more. Where the lower zone is more firm that helps keep my back straight and aligned with my neck.PCPillow Cube3 days ago
Who would've thought that a mattress could have its own 'comfort zones' just like a luxury vacation spot? 🌴😄 We're thrilled that the skepticism turned into 'Zonal Zest,' and now you're reaping the benefits of a perfectly aligned sleep. Thanks for sharing your zone-tastic experience!
- Carol B.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 55-64What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Try something new1 month agoHow old are you? 55-64What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Try something newReviewingPillow Cube Mattress DeluxeRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing!
After the first night sleeping on this I awoke with no neck and back stiffness. I cannot remember the last time I did not do the 'old lady shuffle' when I got out of bed until my neck and back loosened up!PCPillow Cube1 month ago
We're so happy to hear it's helped you! Thanks for leaving a review!
There's ANOTHER Option.
WHAT IS THE MATTRESS MADE OF?
This Four Layer Mattress is the best solution for better sleep on your side and here's why...
- Ultrasoft cushioning zip-on cover
- 100% polyester
- 550 GSM weight
- 2” High airflow + high rebound foam
- “Latex like” polyurethane foam
- 3.0 lb 15 IFD
- Provides temperature neutral sleeping
- Prevents the sleeper from having the “trapped” in hot memory foam feeling
- 2” high weight super-premium foam
- 5.0 lb 10 IFD
- Cradles your shoulders and hips
- 8” Foam encased coil unit
- 4” 45 IFD polyurethane foam rails
- 1” 30 IFD Top and bottom cap
- 6” individually pocketed zoned coils
- Provides support where you need it!
HOW BIG IS THE MATTRESS?
Width x Length x Height
California King - 72 x 84 x 12
King - 76 x 80 x 12
Queen - 60 x 80 x 12
Full - 54 x 75 x 12
Twin XL - 38 x 80 x 12
Twin - 38 x 75 x 12
HOW DO YOU SHIP IT?
Your new mattress is probably the coolest thing you'll ever get in the mail! It is shipped by Fedex and comes in a super sweet vacuum sealed case that is rolled up to fit just right in our custom box. Open it and get some cool time lapse videos of it expanding to its full height!
Here are specifics on the package you'll receive:
Weight - 135 lbs
Length - 45 in
Width - 18.5 in
Height - 18.5 in
Weight - 117 lbs
Length - 45 in
Width - 18.5 in
Height - 18.5 in
Weight - 70 lbs
Length - 42 in
Width - 15 in
Height - 15 in
WHY IS THE TOP PART A DIFFERENT COLOR?
We're glad you asked! What makes this mattress so special is that it's specifically meant for side sleep (the best sleep for you).
The top third of the mattress is softer to help take the pressure off your shoulder. This helps prevent pain in your neck, shoulder, and back in the morning.
The middle of the mattress is made with firmer foam layers to help support the weight of your hips, thus aligning your spine - PERFECTLY!
Why mattress companies haven't been doing this for years, we couldn't tell you.
WHAT IF MY PARTNER OR I SLEEP ON OUR BACK?
Our back sleeper test subjects have loved the Pillow Cube Mattress and prefer it over their current mattress. While designed for side sleepers, it works well for all.
CAN I RETURN IT?
You can get a refund up to 100 nights after you receive your mattress. Go ahead and give it the old college try and see if it doesn't help you get the best sleep of your life.
WHAT KIND OF FRAME DO I NEED FOR THIS MATTRESS?
Mattresses have been designed to be used on foundations with solid support with little or no give. This includes slatted wood or metal foundations, with slats no more than 4″ apart, wood or metal box foundations, and/or solid wood or metal platforms.
What if my partner sleeps on their back or stomach?
Whether your partner sleeps on their back, stomach, or is a French Revolutionary we’ve got you covered. The Pillow Cube Mattress was designed to cradle side sleepers shoulders and support their hips but back and stomach sleepers have also reported increased comfort and better sleep due to our revolutionary new zoning support system. Don't loose your head over which mattress to get. Fight for a better sleep today!
We Reinvented the Mattress AND the Pillow for Side Sleepers
We reinvented good sleep with the Pillow Cube side sleeper pillow. When we sold over 400,000 pillows we decided to re-reinvent sleep...again with the Pillow Cube Mattress for side sleepers.
Pillow Cube has 13.6K Five Star Reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐