Knee Cube Deluxe
Do you HATE IT when your legs touch during the night? The Knee Cube Deluxe is going to change your life.
Unlike other leg pillows, the Knee Cube Deluxe is designed to run the entire length of your legs, ensuring those sweaty flesh tubes don't touch during the night.
Better yet, we've upgraded it with our premium temperature-regulating memory foam to keep everything from getting damp and swampy.
By now, you have noticed this pillow's intriguing contours. These keeps the pillow in place while letting your legs move into the position that's most comfortable for you.
The Knee Cube Deluxe helps you get better sleep by alleviating pressure on your hips, knees, and ankles. It also helps your lower back stay aligned so you don't wake up in pain.
Kick leg friction to the curb! Grab the Knee Cube Deluxe today and sleep in comfort.
- Becky W.Verified ReviewerHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Try something new3 weeks agoHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Try something newRated 5 out of 5 starsBetter than a body pillow
I tend to sleep with one leg flopped over creating a twist in my spine. This pillow cradles that leg so nicely. The grooves help my leg comfortably nestle in for the night. My hips and back are happy I got this pillow!PCPillow Cube3 weeks ago
Glad to hear it's made your hips and back happy!
- Jason C.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 45-54What Position do you Sleep In? Side, CombinationBought For Sleep help3 weeks agoHow old are you? 45-54What Position do you Sleep In? Side, CombinationBought For Sleep helpRated 5 out of 5 starsHelps support and keep cool
I wasn't sure when I first saw the knee pillow. However, after using I think I may have to grab another for my home.PCPillow Cube3 weeks ago
Glad to hear you've enjoyed it!
- Nadia W.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? Stomach, SideBought For Pain relief1 month agoHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? Stomach, SideBought For Pain reliefRated 5 out of 5 starsIf you are pregnant, you need this!!!
I’ve used a pregnancy pillow with this pregnancy and my previous one. The round ligament pain this time around has been so much worse, so I knew I had to try something else.
This was that something else and it has been absolutely amazing! The pain isn’t completely gone but it has helped to decrease it so much that I finally feel as normal as I possibly can while 7 months pregnant. It’s also been much easier to move around at night and not have to fight with a huge pillow. I can’t recommend this enough!PCPillow Cube1 month ago
Thanks for the great recommendation to all the pregnant mamas out there. We are happy to help alleviate even just a little bit of your pregnancy discomfort!
- Kyle D.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Try something new1 month agoHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Try something newRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect gift!
Got this for my wife. She’s always had a pillow for between her legs. She says that this pillow is the most comfortable and relaxed sleep she’s had in months. Thank you!PCPillow Cube1 month ago
How great that you were able to gift her something that helps her every day! Great job! Thanks for the kind words.
- Thien-An H.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? Combination1 month agoHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? CombinationRated 5 out of 5 starsAlright... That's a good pillow.
I don't usually care for tools or items w/ 1 purpose but this pillow has become my favorite purchase this year (bc I use it daily). The foam is firm enough so I won't worry it will flatten over time like normal pillows, it's a good width, and the weird slots... actually work and is really comfortable! I heard knee pillows are really important for side sleepers (I'm 70% side sleeper) - they help straighten out your spine!
I tried it as a normal pillow for fun and it's fine for sleeping on your back only - like a little cradle.... so I guess there is a 2nd purpose to this, maybe just 1/2 a purpose...
The cover is a little rough or textured? Nothing like scratchy or uncomfortable against your skin but not smooth like their pillow case.
I bought this during their sale for $40 and I'm quite happy.PCPillow Cube1 month ago
Yay! We are excited to be your favorite purchase of the year! You can totally put one of our buttery smooth pillowcases over the Knee cube. It won't fit perfect like it does on our Side cube, but it will be so soft. Thanks for taking the time to leave your honest review. We appreciate you!