- Super Soft Luxury Shell - Truly our best cover yet.
- Ventilation Holes (to increase cooling and reduce any ear pressure)
- 35% Larger (more space for your big brains)
Lowest Price Ever
Most people hunting for the perfect side sleeping pillow give up in frustration. They never even make it this far.
Are you tired? Do you wake up in pain? With a kinked neck? Back pain? Headaches? Or shoulder pain? The Side Cube was designed by side sleepers, for side sleepers, to help bring relief to these exact issues.
Every single detail of your Side Cube — from the firmness to the inner foam to the breathable soft cover — has been considered, crafted, and tested in our lab. All to deliver the best sleep of your life.
Pillow Cube Will Help You:
- Fall Asleep Faster
- Stay Asleep Longer
- Relieves Stress on Neck
- Relieves Stress on Back
- Wake Up Happier
Checkout the sizes of mattresses below.
If you're still scratching your head over which size is best for you, don't lose sleep over it! Our sleep consultant is always on standby, eager to help you find the perfect fit.
MADE FOR SIDE SLEEPERS, BY SIDE SLEEPERS
Old fashioned pillows are made with cheap foam dumped into a sack. But sleepers need more support, and we will try anything to get it; folding, stacking, nothing works.
Pillow Cube fills the gap between your bed and your head, aligns your spine, and supports your noggin.
Our customers report that they get better sleep, wake up pain free and full of energy.
DESIGNED WITH PREMIUM MATERIALS TO SUPPORT YOUR NECK & ALIGN YOUR SPINE.
What if my partner sleeps on their back or stomach?
Whether your partner sleeps on their back, stomach, or dreams of the French Revolution, we’ve got the perfect pillow for them. Designed with precision, our pillow not only cradles the heads of side sleepers but also offers optimal neck support. It's no wonder that back and stomach sleepers alike have reported increased comfort and rejuvenating sleep. Don't lose your head over which mattress to get. Fight for a better sleep today!
- Dakotas E.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 18-24What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Pain relief3 days agoHow old are you? 18-24What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Pain reliefRated 5 out of 5 starsThe first of many!
This was the first purchase of many from pillow cube and it was a gift to my spouse because she suffers from neck pain and her X-rays don’t lie. She’s noticed a huge difference in sleep quality and she stays asleep longer. It’s been a few months now and she still tells me it was one of the best gifts over things 3 and 4 times the price, I would say it was worth every penny!
- Miguel Angel Moreno H.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 45-54What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Sleep help3 days agoHow old are you? 45-54What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Sleep helpRated 5 out of 5 starsGood purchase
Soltero than I expected, still good!!
- Megan S.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 45-54What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Sleep help4 days agoHow old are you? 45-54What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Sleep helpRated 5 out of 5 starsSleeping through the night!!
Thanks for giving me support without feeling like I am sleeping on a solid object!PCPillow CubeYesterday
Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled you hear it's been a great fit for you!
- Jennifer G.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? Side4 days agoHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? SideRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it, but can’t use it!
Please make sure to purchase the correct size! I ordered a 5” but needed a smaller one. I thought I had 90 days but I was wrong and now I can’t use my Pillow Cube because it is way too big. My husband ordered a 5” for himself and uses it everyday. He LOVES it. I’m waiting for the economy to get a little better before I splurge on myself again and purchase the correct size. Unfortunately mine is sitting in the closet. Please double check size but do not hesitate on getting one. They’re great quality!
- EmmaHow old are you? 18-24What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Pain relief5 days agoHow old are you? 18-24What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Pain reliefRated 5 out of 5 starsI love it, now my boyfriend does
I’m a chronic side sleeper. Bought this pillow over a year ago and it’s improved my sleep so much. But now my boyfriend has become the pillow thief because he too, is a side sleeper. He claims the pillow as “his pillow”. Little does he know, I just bought a second one for him. Merry Christmas, my pillow thieving honey. Thank God for Black Friday.
What are the dimensions of the pillow?
- Height: 4, 5 or 6 inch (available in 3 sizes)
- Width: 12 inch
- Length: 24 inch
How do I know which size to order?
Take our PRODUCT QUIZ to find the perfect fit for you! If you need further assistance, reach out to our support specialists at email@example.com.
“What if I sleep on my back?”
While the Pillow Cube was specifically designed for side sleepers, we have heard from some side/back sleepers that they enjoy the pillow too! But all in all, the pillow is intended for side sleepers.
Where do you ship to?
We currently ship within the United States.
What is in the foam?
Our high-quality foam is made of breathable, viscoelastic polyurethane.
What is the pillowcase made from?
The pillowcase is made out of polyester and spandex.
Can I return the pillow?
Yes, you can. Please take note of the following:
- There is a $15 return shipping fee, unless Redo was purchased at checkout for $2.98.
- Additionally, there is a 15% processing fee when you select refund back to Original Payment Method. This can be avoided if you do an exchange or select store credit.