- Premium Memory Foam infused with Cooling Beads (for deeper sleep & more support)
- Cool Coat painted across the top (adding an icy touch of coolness)
- Ventilation Holes (extra cooling, less ear pressure)
Knee Cube Deluxe
Do you HATE IT when your legs touch during the night? The Knee Cube Deluxe is going to change your life.
Unlike other leg pillows, the Knee Cube Deluxe is designed to run the entire length of your legs, ensuring those sweaty flesh tubes don't touch during the night.
Better yet, we've upgraded it with our premium temperature-regulating memory foam to keep everything from getting damp and swampy.
By now, you have noticed this pillow's intriguing contours. These keeps the pillow in place while letting your legs move into the position that's most comfortable for you.
The Knee Cube Deluxe helps you get better sleep by alleviating pressure on your hips, knees, and ankles. It also helps your lower back stay aligned so you don't wake up in pain.
Kick leg friction to the curb! Grab the Knee Cube Deluxe today and sleep in comfort.
Checkout the sizes of mattresses below.
If you're still scratching your head over which size is best for you, don't lose sleep over it! Our sleep consultant is always on standby, eager to help you find the perfect fit.
MADE FOR SIDE SLEEPERS, BY SIDE SLEEPERS
Old fashioned pillows are made with cheap foam dumped into a sack. But sleepers need more support, and we will try anything to get it; folding, stacking, nothing works.
Pillow Cube fills the gap between your bed and your head, aligns your spine, and supports your noggin.
Our customers report that they get better sleep, wake up pain free and full of energy.
DESIGNED WITH PREMIUM MATERIALS TO SUPPORT YOUR NECK & ALIGN YOUR SPINE.
What if my partner sleeps on their back or stomach?
Whether your partner sleeps on their back, stomach, or dreams of the French Revolution, we’ve got the perfect pillow for them. Designed with precision, our pillow not only cradles the heads of side sleepers but also offers optimal neck support. It's no wonder that back and stomach sleepers alike have reported increased comfort and rejuvenating sleep. Don't lose your head over which mattress to get. Fight for a better sleep today!
- Josh K.Verified ReviewerHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Sleep help2 days agoHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Sleep helpRated 5 out of 5 starsGiant sweaty meat tube man problems solved!
I’m 6’4” and weighing in at 330 lbs which lead to me searching for something to keep my hairy sweaty meat tubes separated so I could sleep in comfort. The Knee Cube Deluxe had me worried as most things I buy are for smol humans and the marketing doesn’t match the reality.
Pillow cube absolutely delivered on this one and I sleep less like a Yeti and more like a man who has regained sweet dreams.PCPillow CubeYesterday
This is amazing to hear! Thank you so much for sharing.
- KaylaHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Try something new3 weeks agoHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Try something newRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat knee pillow
I actually got this to replace my body pillow since I can't travel with a large pillow and I actually was surprised with my ability to nap with it comfortably with my first time using itPCPillow Cube3 weeks ago
We're thrilled it's been the right fit for you! Love a good cozy nap!
- Becky W.Verified ReviewerHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Try something new2 months agoHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Try something newRated 5 out of 5 starsBetter than a body pillow
I tend to sleep with one leg flopped over creating a twist in my spine. This pillow cradles that leg so nicely. The grooves help my leg comfortably nestle in for the night. My hips and back are happy I got this pillow!PCPillow Cube2 months ago
Glad to hear it's made your hips and back happy!
- Jason C.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 45-54What Position do you Sleep In? Side, CombinationBought For Sleep help2 months agoHow old are you? 45-54What Position do you Sleep In? Side, CombinationBought For Sleep helpRated 5 out of 5 starsHelps support and keep cool
I wasn't sure when I first saw the knee pillow. However, after using I think I may have to grab another for my home.PCPillow Cube2 months ago
Glad to hear you've enjoyed it!
- Nadia W.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? Stomach, SideBought For Pain relief3 months agoHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? Stomach, SideBought For Pain reliefRated 5 out of 5 starsIf you are pregnant, you need this!!!
I’ve used a pregnancy pillow with this pregnancy and my previous one. The round ligament pain this time around has been so much worse, so I knew I had to try something else.
This was that something else and it has been absolutely amazing! The pain isn’t completely gone but it has helped to decrease it so much that I finally feel as normal as I possibly can while 7 months pregnant. It’s also been much easier to move around at night and not have to fight with a huge pillow. I can’t recommend this enough!PCPillow Cube3 months ago
Thanks for the great recommendation to all the pregnant mamas out there. We are happy to help alleviate even just a little bit of your pregnancy discomfort!
What are the dimensions of the pillow?
- Height: 4, 5 or 6 inch (available in 3 sizes)
- Width: 12 inch
- Length: 24 inch
How do I know which size to order?
Take our PRODUCT QUIZ to find the perfect fit for you! If you need further assistance, reach out to our support specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“What if I sleep on my back?”
While the Pillow Cube was specifically designed for side sleepers, we have heard from some side/back sleepers that they enjoy the pillow too! But all in all, the pillow is intended for side sleepers.
Where do you ship to?
We currently ship within the United States.
What is in the foam?
Our high-quality foam is made of breathable, viscoelastic polyurethane.
What is the pillowcase made from?
The pillowcase is made out of polyester and spandex.
Can I return the pillow?
Yes, you can. Please take note of the following:
- There is a $15 return shipping fee, unless Redo was purchased at checkout for $2.98.
- Additionally, there is a 15% processing fee when you select refund back to Original Payment Method. This can be avoided if you do an exchange or select store credit.