Pillow Cube Mattress Deluxe
The Perfect Luxury Mattress for Side Sleepers
Most mattresses aren’t made for side sleepers. That’s one reason you wake up with shoulder, neck, and back pain. The Pillow Cube Mattress Deluxe is specifically designed for the needs of side sleepers. The top third is pillowy soft so your shoulder sinks in and the middle is supportive for your hips so that your spine is perfectly aligned. Now you can finally sleep comfortably and wake up refreshed.
What Makes It Different?
- The Deluxe incorporates premium, pocketed coils and a higher-grade foam for more luxurious comfort and optimal spinal alignment
- The shoulder zone reduces pressure on your shoulder to decrease pain
- The hip zone provides support to align your spine and decrease back pain
Designed for Side Sleepers
Most other mattresses are either too soft and banana in the middle (killing your back) or they’re too hard for a side sleeper's shoulder and you wake up in pain.
We design mattresses specifically for the side sleeper's curvey and angles. We make the top third soft for your shoulder and the bottom part supportive for your hips.
Take a peek beneath the covers
Why should I get a Pillow Cube Mattress?
Soft on Your Shoulder and Supportive on Your Hips
Our Customers Are Saying
- Ashley A.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? CombinationBought For Pain reliefYesterdayHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? CombinationBought For Pain reliefReviewingPillow Cube Mattress DeluxeRated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome mattress for side sleepers!
My husband and I have had our deluxe pillow cube mattress for several months now and both really love it. It's supportive but soft, and gives us both enough back support while also being gentle on our shoulders and hips. 100% would buy again.PCPillow Cube5 minutes ago
We can't love this review more!!! Getting great, pain-free sleep is really our goal. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on our mattress!
- RandyVerified BuyerHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? Side, BackBought For Try something new4 days agoHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? Side, BackBought For Try something newReviewingPillow Cube Mattress DeluxeRated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent Mattress
This mattress is wonderful. It's slightly firmer than normal memory foam, so I don't sink in and then can't get back out. This is good for me, but I know there are some people who need the additional support of extra firm springs to push against them, but for me this mattress provides a good crossover between coil and memory foam.
It's comfortable and helps me sleep well. I've been sleeping on the mattress for 4 weeks now. I wanted to give it some time before writing this review. I'm not having any back issues or trouble sleeping, so it's doing a great job. I was offered the mattress at a discounted price to try it. They even gave me the option of coming to one of their stores to try it before they shipped me one. The only downside is that it is heavier than my old mattress, which will make it harder to rotate...although you may not even have to rotate this mattress. I'll have to look into that.PCPillow Cube3 days ago
Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're truly thrilled to hear your love your mattress!
- Daley W.Verified BuyerHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Pain relief1 week agoHow old are you? 25-34What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Pain reliefReviewingPillow Cube Mattress DeluxeRated 5 out of 5 starsFixed Everything
I have now been sleeping on Pillow Cube’s Deluxe Queen mattress for 3 months now.
This mattress is everything it promised it would be for side sleepers! (and I was skeptical).
Paired with the basic Pillow Cube pillow: waking up and cracking all my bones is now a faint memory (even though I’ve been doing that ALL my life?!)
Other mattresses were either too stiff or too squishy. The stiff ones would cause my upper body, shoulders, and neck to be dreadfully crinkled and in pain. And the squishy ones gave me what I’d say were “bed sores” almost immediately (right on the hip bone). Also: I’d crack like popcorn after squishy mattress nights.
I also suffered greatly from my arms and legs falling asleep at night and waking up to pins and needles. This became worse and more concerning as I got older.
That is ultimately what started me on the journey to getting better sleeping equipment.
I tried everything and can say that this was the solution for me. No more numbness in my extremities!
My back, neck, shoulder pain is GONE.
I don’t crack my body constantly all day long now.
I AM SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT.
I feel well-rested.
I don’t wake up sweaty! It stays cool for me.
Finally I’d like to note for people considering this purchase:
Give this mattress time to break in.
It was a few weeks before I got the full benefits of this mattress. First few nights I was worried I would return it as I experienced the “bed sore” feeling. However, within a couple more days that has…PCPillow Cube1 week ago
This is incredible to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience!
- Eric O.Verified ReviewerHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Pain relief1 week agoHow old are you? 35-44What Position do you Sleep In? SideBought For Pain reliefReviewingPillow Cube Mattress DeluxeRated 5 out of 5 starsStarted with the pillows, ended up with the mattress
A few months ago my wife and I bought the Side Cube Deluxe Pillow Cube pillows which led us to investing in the Pillow Cube Deluxe mattress. I have had a chronic stiff neck for years. We both had to size up initially, but since then, mine has been the best pillow I’ve ever slept on, and my neck has actually had more mobility than it has in years! So we had to see what the Pillow Cube mattress is capable of!
We’ve been sleeping on this mattress now for about a month. It’s like sleeping on a fluffy cloud. The separate sections, soft for upper body and firm for lower body is incredible. I feel like the mattress fits me. I couldn’t recommend this mattress more, especially if you are a side sleeper.PCPillow Cube1 week ago
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear it's been such a great fit for you!
- Rosemarie T.Verified BuyerHow old are you? Over 65What Position do you Sleep In? CombinationBought For Pain relief2 weeks agoHow old are you? Over 65What Position do you Sleep In? CombinationBought For Pain reliefReviewingPillow Cube Mattress DeluxeRated 5 out of 5 starsNo more arms falling asleep
I was skeptical at first because I didn't see a substantial difference at the top of the mattress but after 2 weeks my arms did not go to sleep once. I definitely recommend this mattress to anyone who's arms go to sleep from side sleeping.PCPillow Cube2 weeks ago
Who knew a mattress could be the hero in the epic saga of uninterrupted arm adventures? Here's to more nights of arm-in-cheek comfort and slumber success! Sweet dreams!
There's ANOTHER Option.
WHAT IS THE MATTRESS MADE OF?
This Four Layer Mattress is the best solution for better sleep on your side and here's why...
- Ultrasoft cushioning zip-on cover
- 100% polyester
- 550 GSM weight
- 2” High airflow + high rebound foam
- “Latex like” polyurethane foam
- 3.0 lb 15 IFD
- Provides temperature neutral sleeping
- Prevents the sleeper from having the “trapped” in hot memory foam feeling
- 2” high weight super-premium foam
- 5.0 lb 10 IFD
- Cradles your shoulders and hips
- 8” Foam encased coil unit
- 4” 45 IFD polyurethane foam rails
- 1” 30 IFD Top and bottom cap
- 6” individually pocketed zoned coils
- Provides support where you need it!
HOW BIG IS THE MATTRESS?
Width x Length x Height
California King - 72 x 84 x 12
King - 76 x 80 x 12
Queen - 60 x 80 x 12
Full - 54 x 75 x 12
Twin XL - 38 x 80 x 12
Twin - 38 x 75 x 12
HOW DO YOU SHIP IT?
Your new mattress is probably the coolest thing you'll ever get in the mail! It is shipped by Fedex and comes in a super sweet vacuum sealed case that is rolled up to fit just right in our custom box. Open it and get some cool time lapse videos of it expanding to its full height!
Here are specifics on the package you'll receive:
Weight - 135 lbs
Length - 45 in
Width - 18.5 in
Height - 18.5 in
Weight - 117 lbs
Length - 45 in
Width - 18.5 in
Height - 18.5 in
Weight - 70 lbs
Length - 42 in
Width - 15 in
Height - 15 in
WHY IS THE TOP PART A DIFFERENT COLOR?
We're glad you asked! What makes this mattress so special is that it's specifically meant for side sleep (the best sleep for you).
The top third of the mattress is softer to help take the pressure off your shoulder. This helps prevent pain in your neck, shoulder, and back in the morning.
The middle of the mattress is made with firmer foam layers to help support the weight of your hips, thus aligning your spine - PERFECTLY!
Why mattress companies haven't been doing this for years, we couldn't tell you.
WHAT IF MY PARTNER OR I SLEEP ON OUR BACK?
Our back sleeper test subjects have loved the Pillow Cube Mattress and prefer it over their current mattress. While designed for side sleepers, it works well for all.
CAN I RETURN IT?
You can get a refund up to 100 nights after you receive your mattress. Go ahead and give it the old college try and see if it doesn't help you get the best sleep of your life.
WHAT KIND OF FRAME DO I NEED FOR THIS MATTRESS?
Mattresses have been designed to be used on foundations with solid support with little or no give. This includes slatted wood or metal foundations, with slats no more than 4″ apart, wood or metal box foundations, and/or solid wood or metal platforms.
What if my partner sleeps on their back or stomach?
Whether your partner sleeps on their back, stomach, or is a French Revolutionary we’ve got you covered. The Pillow Cube Mattress was designed to cradle side sleepers shoulders and support their hips but back and stomach sleepers have also reported increased comfort and better sleep due to our revolutionary new zoning support system. Don't loose your head over which mattress to get. Fight for a better sleep today!
We Reinvented the Mattress AND the Pillow for Side Sleepers
We reinvented good sleep with the Pillow Cube side sleeper pillow. When we sold over 400,000 pillows we decided to re-reinvent sleep...again with the Pillow Cube Mattress for side sleepers.
Pillow Cube has 13.6K Five Star Reviews ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐